Kids Thrive Therapy
We are seeking a high energy, organized, experienced full time Occupational Therapist to join our pediatric team! You will provide direct client care in an exciting, state of the art, outpatient pediatric environment with opportunities for interdisciplinary coordination to maximize child outcomes.
- Provide assessment and treatment for children with functional limitations or impaired participation in daily roles and routines due to emotional, physical, sensory, cognitive, or behavioral barriers
- Monitor and assess client progress through data-driven measures and functional outcomes
- Utilize evidence-based practice, best practice guidelines, and clinical reasoning to drive treatment planning
- Convey evaluation results and client progress to caregivers and other community members (i.e. pediatricians, psychologists, school team, counselors, other rehab professionals, etc.)
- Provide organized, timely, and thorough documentation and billing in accordance with professional and payor requirements
- Contribute to a clean and healthy environment
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
- Active Maryland OT licensure in good standing and National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy
- 3 years’ experience as an occupational therapist working with pediatric population
- Strong ability to build rapport with clients and caregivers
- Passion to help and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, desire to work as part of a clinical team
About Kids Thrive Therapy
We are an outpatient pediatric occupational therapy practice located in Towson, Maryland. Our team of exceptional occupational therapists offer a wide range of specialties to enhance outcomes for our clients and families. We strive for community engagement and collaboration to help support the whole child and are well-connected to other disciplines within the Baltimore and Towson areas. Management supports efforts for continued professional growth with a high focus on team building and effective communication.
As a team member of Kids Thrive Therapy, you will be eligible for…
- A collaborative and team-focused work environment
- 100% employer paid coverage for medical, dental, short and long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with an employer match
- PTO (Paid Time Off) bank of hours
- Employer continuing education contributions
- AOTA and MOTA fee reimbursement
If interested in this opportunity, please contact John Robison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-836-5400
– Ad paid through March 28, 2022
Occupational Therapist – Private Practice
Neuro-Vision Therapy Center
3204 Tower Oaks Blvd.
Rockville, MD 20852
Neuro-Vision Therapy Center seeks to hire a few part-time Occupational Therapists for our new clinic opening March 2022. The clinic will specialize in diagnosing and managing visual disorders due to traumatic or acquired brain injuries, strokes, and neuro-degenerative disorders. We offer patients neuro-optometric rehabilitation that is uniquely designed to improve the activities of daily living in order to increase safety and quality of life. Our integrated approach incorporates vision, vestibular and somatosensory systems in therapy, including for some patients multi-sensory training prior to rehabilitation.
The position is part-time, 24 or 32 hrs per week. The position may require working limited hours on Saturdays, once or twice a month. We offer our employees flexibility and strive to create a healthy work environment. This is a perfect job for someone who has health insurance thru a spouse or a qualified domestic partner. We offer annual professional continuing education stipend, malpractice insurance and license fees paid.
We are looking for occupational therapists with a passion for helping patients, a positive personality, and who are highly motivated. Our ideal teammate is organized, flexible, proactive, and has a desire to grow professionally. We place a strong emphasis on patient care and attention, patient education and a willingness to collaborate with other interdisciplinary professionals.
Pay range is between $40-$45/hr.
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
• Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
• Proof of current or pending state licensure in the state of Maryland
• Dedication to exceptional patient outcomes and quality of care
• Current CPR certification
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Perform occupational therapy evaluations.
- Provide neuro-vision rehabilitation. Training provided.
- Record clinical notes in a timely manner into our Athena electronic health record system.
- Collaborate with vision rehabilitation optometrist, including weekly meetings to personalize treatment plans to our patients.
- Designing programs to enhance patient treatment outcomes.
- Provide education to patients and caregivers.
Goals for Neuro-Vision Rehabilitation
- Improve visual motor and visual processing skills to facilitate rehabilitation efforts in deficit areas.
- Improve functional skills related to oculomotor movements, like reading.
- Improve problems with mobility and balance related to abnormal egocentric localization.
- Coordinate care with the rehabilitation team to provide an effective program.
Please call Dr. Jacqueline Doerr at 301-529-4170 or email me at email@example.com for more information.
Ad paid through March 2, 2022