Call for Papers: June 21st – September 13th, 2021
- Submissions are due by September 13th and will be reviewed based on accuracy, completeness, currency of topic and currency of evidence based references.
- Submissions will be reviewed and all presenters will be notified of their presentation status by September 20th
- After submissions are accepted for presentation by the conference committee, presenters will receive a contract to sign and return by September 27th in order to confirm participation and agreement with the terms and conditions of the 2021 MOTA conference.
- Title of Presentation
- Level of Presentation – Entry, Intermediate, Advanced
- Synopsis of Presentation – 30-40 words
- Proposal – 250 word abstract
- Objectives – bullet points
- Author Bio – 1 paragraph
- Presenter Information
- Bibliography (not required for posters)
Audio Visual Needs:
- Presenters do not need a personal Zoom account
- Session Presenters will lead virtual sessions via Zoom while sharing their screen for attendees to follow along; opportunity for attendee video and audio participation
- Poster Presenters have the choice to either pre-record their presentation or to present live, however presenter must be available during poster session either way
- All presentations will be recorded by MOTA
**Please note: The advertisement and/or sale of items or business during conference presentations is prohibited**
Please contact Hannah Fisher at email@example.com with questions or concerns.