June 22nd – September 11th
- Submissions are due by September 11th and will be reviewed based on accuracy, completeness, currency of topic and currency of evidence based references.
- Submissions will be reviewed and all presenters will be notified of their presentation status by September 18th
- After submissions are accepted for presentation by the conference committee, presenters will receive a contract to sign and return by September 25th in order to confirm participation and agreement with the terms and conditions of the 2019 MOTA conference.
- Title of Presentation
- Level of Presentation – Entry, Intermediate, Advanced
- Proposal – 250 word abstract
- Synopsis of Presentation – 30-40 words
- Objectives – bullet points
- Author Bio – 1 paragraph
- Presenter Information
- Bibliography – not required for posters
Audio Visual Needs:
- Session Presenters will lead virtual sessions via the online platform while sharing their screen for attendees to follow along; opportunity for attendee participation and Q&A
- Poster Presenters will pre-record their presentations to be posted on the platform for viewing during the poster session
**Please note: The advertisement and/or sale of items or business during conference presentations is prohibited**
Please contact Hannah Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.